Wednesday 11 February 2015

Richard's Plans

Plans?


Eventually, I'm going to start-up my business centred around transforming reclaimed products to make decent, quality furniture. I'm also going to create a website to put on view my products, it's only just a matter of perfecting these products to truly show off the kind of expertise that would take the interest of potential customers. Currently, I've kept myself occupied with another business to do with property maintenance which is in full swing with many jobs filling up my schedule and managing to maintain being occupied. 



So far..


I started with registering myself as officially self-employed and I've begun my property maintenance business which is, so far, going well as I'm currently keeping myself busy and earning from a lot of people needing my services. 

This opportunity from Edventure has made it possible by giving me the confidence and the push to go ahead with my ideas; specifically, Johannes, Neil, Meki, Andy Britnell and the rest of the edventure team who have provided this. Since then, I can honestly say right now that I'm having the best time that I've had in a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who's just set up a self-employed business as a handyman. He didn't even have to advertise as all his work comes through word of mouth. I agree with you that it's a job in high demand. If I had my time over again, I'd train to be a plumber, electrician or DIY-woman. It must be well-paid and rewarding.

    ReplyDelete