Thursday 19 March 2015

Oli's Goals After The Social Entrepreneurship Course.

it's difficult to really be certain of the success of something that could eventually spark the global interest of people who want to emulate programs in places that introduce a whole new perspective for young people such as myself. My continual involvement in the visibility of the blog is to try and constantly maintain a constant flow of content to improve the SEO of every post and page, thus the traction for a blog or website is, in many cases, more widely known. I want to create because the feeling of having a role to deliver in advocating the concept of Edventure since it's exclusivity in other parts of the world


'The edblog'

Personally, the tool of the web is something I like to take advantage more by making my presence known on the web and begin with working in design and website management and eventually move to working for myself in utilising various different forms of media to somewhat create a brand that fits the character that best defines me. 
  • The beginning stages of my brand has commenced with a long-awaited dream to have a podcast show with friends with similar topics of interest has going ahead, which already plans to go far if we ourselves, as consumers, are genuinely interested in listening to our own product and all of us collectively are dedicated to upload regularly.

- Oliver Child

No comments:

Post a Comment